GDS Family Membership - Terms & Conditions
Subject to Change without any Prior Notice or intimation
- GDS Family Membership Program (here after referred as GDSFM Program) is a combination of Membership Program (here after referred as Membership Program) and Customer Loyalty Program (here after Loyalty Program) developed and offered by M/s Govind Dande & Sons, Nashik Road (here after referred as GDS).
- Membership program entitles the member to predefined services at predefined cost for period of 1 year from commencement of services or till expiration of Membership tenure.
- Loyalty Program is a developed to reward its customers who frequently purchase from GDS and when they use or purchase qualifying services and products of GDS.
- "GDS Family member" refers to GDSFM Program member, a person whose application for membership in the GDSFM program has been accepted by GDS and for whom a "GDS Family Member" account has been created. A GDSFM program member will be issued with a GDS Family Membership Card.
- "Loyalty Points" refers to the points a member obtains from the GDS Family membership programme by purchasing from GDS or allotted by GDS through its various offers.
- “Membership Services” refers to the services that a member of GDSFM Program is entitled to receive during the period of active Membership tenure.
GDSFM Program Terms & Conditions
- The customer must be 18 years of age or above for participating in GDSFM program.
- Paid Membership will be activated only on successful payment for membership fee.
- Only individuals can enrol in GDSFM program and enrolment is not applicable to corporations, associations or company groups. GDSFM program is not open to employees of GDS and their immediate family member.
- On enrolment member will be assigned a GDS Family Member ID by GDS which most probably shall be his/her mobile number.
- It is the customer's responsibility to share the correct contact details at the time of enrolling in the GDSFM program.
- GDS shall not be responsible for non-serviceability in case a member moves out of serviced areas while delivering services under GDSFM Program.
- Membership to GDSFM program is at the sole discretion of GDS and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
- Customers having GDSFM program membership ID should not share the information pertaining to their membership with anyone.
- GDS shall not be responsible or held liable for any loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of your card/membership ID and any replacement shall be provided at our sole discretion, subject to such Terms & Conditions as it deems fit.
- GDS may in their discretion change these Terms, GDS's Conditions of Use, Conditions of Sale and Privacy Notice, or any aspect of membership, without notice to member. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. MEMBER’S CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER GDS’s CHANGES THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF THEY DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, MEMBER MUST CANCEL THEIR MEMBERSHIP.
- Membership Cancellation
- Member may cancel their GDSFM Membership any time by visiting GDS store. If he/she cancels the annual membership within 3 business days of signing up for such paid membership, GDS will issue a credit note to Member and refund their full membership fee, provided that they may charge member (or withhold from his/her refund) the value of benefits used by member and their account during this 3 business day period by issuing a partial credit note to member, member would also be required to return the complete welcome kit with all its contents received during singing up for subscription. If Customer is unable to return the welcome kit, the refund amount would be adjust to compensate the cost of welcome kit.
- If member cancels the annual membership at any other time, GDS will raise a credit note and refund his/her full membership fee only if he/she have not made any eligible purchases or taken advantage of benefits since their latest membership charge. Member would also be required to return the complete welcome kit received during singing up for subscription. If Customer is unable to return the welcome kit, the refund amount would be adjust to compensate the cost of welcome kit. If member has availed any benefit, the refund amount would be calculated on pro-rata basis and credit note would be issued to member
- Membership Renewals
- Member will be intimated well before in time about renewal of their membership. The membership will be renewed only on successful payment of Membership charges applicable on the Date of Renewal.
- Transfer of Membership
- Member may not transfer or assign his/her membership or any benefits, except as allowed in these Terms and conditions.
- Upon the death of a member, his/her membership account will be transferred to the successors as per the Laws prevailing in the country.
- Termination by GDS
- GDS may terminate member’s membership at their discretion without notice. If they do so, they will issue a credit note to member and give a prorated refund based on the remaining term of members then membership term. However, GDS will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that it determines, in their discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the membership, or is harmful to GDS interests or another user. GDS’s failure to insist upon or enforce member’s strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of GDS’s rights.
Terms & Conditions pertaining to Services Offered under GDSFM Program
- GDSFM Program is an evolving program and hence the services stated as a part of Membership services would change constantly to provide better customer experience. Hence GDS reserves the right to change the services provided under membership program without giving any notice or information to anybody.
- GDS Jewellers holds out no warranty about the quality of Services provided under GDSFM program and shall not be responsible if the goods/services are defective/deficit/ unsatisfactory in any way. Customer must report any issue to the representative at GDS outlets to voice the concern. GDS would always strive to provide quality service in good faith.
- GDS would set Service Level agreements for the services it would provide, but would not be liable to compensate in any manner for the claim arising out of breach of Service Level agreements.
- Third Party Service provides will enforce their terms and conditions on the members for the services rendered by them on behalf of GDS under GDSFM Program.
Coupons & Offers
- Time and again Various Offers and Discount Coupons provided to members as a part of GSFM program might have their own Terms and Conditions in Conjunction with these terms and conditions.
- No two offers can be clubbed together at any given point of time.
Terms & Conditions for Loyalty Program
- Loyalty points will be accrued at the rate of 1 loyalty point for Rs. 150 Bill Value. GDS reserves the right to change the accrual rate without prior notice to members.
- The Value of Each Loyalty Point would be Rs. 1/-. GDS reserves the right to change the value of Loyalty Points at redemption or any other time without prior notice to members.
- To collect/earn/accrue Loyalty & Rewards points, the member must present his/her GDSFM Program Membership ID (Mobile number) at the time of purchasing any Product and at the time of receiving credit of Loyalty points as per the point scheme or to avail the redemption facility.
- The member may also have to show his/her/their ID proof if required. If a member fails to present, the GDSFM Program Membership ID while purchasing or availing redemption, this shall result in applicable Loyalty points not being accrued/given to the member/s and GDS shall not be responsible in this regard.
- Loyalty Points can be earned against purchases of GDS products at the time of transaction only.
- Points earned against a valid transaction at the stores of GDS will be credited to your GDS Family Membership account within 3 working days from the date of purchase.
- In case of any sales return transaction, if the customer had earned any points; the same would be reversed on such transactions. In such transactions where it is a case of insufficient points, the customer must repay the cash or equivalent, against their returned points.
- The customer cannot earn / redeem the Loyalty points for their purchase, in conjunction with any other offer /promotions. Customer cannot earn points during any special campaigns going on at GDS. No two offers can be clubbed together at any given point of time.
- Any complaints relating to award/redemption of reward points shall be brought to the attention of authorized representatives of GDS within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase/earning of points/redemption of points. Any complaints raised after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase/earning of points/redemption of points, shall not be entertained.
- If a member has been issued more than one Loyalty cards it's duplicate, it is the duty of such member to inform GDS immediately and request for an account aggregation. GDS on such request at its discretion upon due diligence shall cancel that card which the member does not want to retain and transfer the loyalty points, if any, earned on such card on to the other Loyalty card.
- The loyalty points are redeemable only against the Products / Service from GDS outlets or Associated Partners as informed for time to time.
- The loyalty points are redeemable only against the following:
- Making Charges of Gold, Silver and Diamond Jewellery, and
- Full amount of MRP products of Silver and Immitation Jewellery.
- At the time of purchase a customer can redeem only the previously accrued points and the newly earned points can be redeemed in the following Invoice/ i.e. at the time of next purchase.
- Upon redemption, the points will be automatically deducted from the accumulated points in the member's account and a member shall be allowed to redeem a maximum of 1,00,000 points in a day and no more.
- Transfer of Loyalty points.
- Loyalty points are non-negotiable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any such Loyalty points are void if transferred for cash or other considerations. Any person who commits such act(s) is liable for damages, litigation and related costs to GDS, which reserves the right, to terminate membership or remove such persons from GDS network if required.
- Allocation of Loyalty Points
- GDS can add Loyalty points to Members account as a part of Promotions for Limited time period and has rights to withdraw the same as per the terms and conditions stipulated in the promotional offer time and again.
- Withdrawal of Loyalty Points
- GDS has right to withdraw allocated Loyalty points or adjust the wrongly calculated Loyalty points without seeking permission of the member.
- Lapse / Expire
- Loyalty points are valid for a period of One Year/ 12 months from the date of purchase/accrual or any other notified date. The member can redeem the points only during its validity period. Loyalty points, over 12 months will expire and shall not be available for redemption.
- Incase of Closure of Loyalty Scheme due to unforeseen circumstances, 3 months prior to closure, Members would be informed and allowed to redeem all their Loyalty Points. All Loyalty Points of All members will lapse/expire on closure of Loyalty program.
- Loyalty Points will have no monetary Refund Value, they would be redeemed only against discounts.
- In the event of a dispute between Member and GDS and/or between Family Member of Primary Member and GDS, with regard to or in relation to the GSDFM program, the decision of GDS shall be deemed final. All such disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Nashik only.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN GDS'S CONDITIONS OF USE, IN NO EVENT WILL GDS OR ITS PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO GDSFM PROGRAM. GDS’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE PAID BY MEMBER. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP
- Members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using benefits.
- From time to time, GDS may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove membership benefits without any prior notice or broadcast
- Force Majeure: GDS shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this agreement due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of God of similar nature, war strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- ALL the services can be availed and delivered ONLY during store working hours. Wednesday to Monday 10:30 am to 8:30 pm. Tuesday Holiday.
- Personal Data to be used for Marketing
- By enrolling in /using his/her GDSFM program, and by availing its services and quoting GDSFM Membership ID during transactions, a member shows consent to GDS for creating, maintaining and updating data about the member. Such data may include membership data (like name, address, mobile number, Email ID, date of birth, employer, date of wedding anniversary, Details of Family members etc.) usage data (including without limitation) and data concerning contacts with GDS (including without limitation, enquiry regarding membership) and will be maintained and updated for the purpose of providing relevant information and services to the members and GDS shall be entitled to send promotional offers and product related information through any mode of communication to the member including Calling, Email, SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook or similar Social Media networks (regardless of any settings or preferences).
- GDS shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell the customer data in any manner, in whole or in part, to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the members.
- GDS reserves the right to share member data with Third-parties those offering services or additional benefits under GDS Membership Program on behalf of GDS
- GDS may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for GDS to provide you access to their Services, to comply with their legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. GDS will not disclose member’s personal information to third parties for third party’s marketing and advertising purposes without member’s explicit consent.